The OC displayed on your Rego1 indicates an overcurrent. This could be caused by the overload settings not being correctly set or the pump drawing too much current (potentially a blockage). Please revert to section 18 of the O&M manual. If you still experience issues, please contact our Techincal Helpdesk on 0330 9000 999.
Articles in this section
- Commercial Services Brochure
- Domestic Servicing Brochure
- How do I adjust the float arm on a V3, V4, V6 pump?
- How do I install and setup the blue finger float on my AlertMaxx2?
- What do the LED codes mean on my PowerMaxx?
- How do I reset the service light/indicator on the AlertMaxx?
- What are the U Menu (U-Menu) functions?
- Can I change my Direct Debit payment date?
- What information do I need to provide for setting up a Wi-Fi (WiFi) monitored plan and how does the network need to be setup?
- What is a standard pump station?