The OC displayed on your Rego1 indicates an overcurrent. This could be caused by the overload settings not being correctly set or the pump drawing too much current (potentially a blockage). When OC is displayed, the pump will be set offline and the 2nd pump (if dual) will attempt to run. Please revert to section 18 of the O&M manual. If you still experience issues, please contact our Techincal Helpdesk on 0330 9000 999.
Articles in this section
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 require a separate supply to power it?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2 have to be put in a fire proof cupboard?
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?
- What does an F3 mean on the AlertMaxx2?
- What do the error and configuration codes mean on a PowerMaxx2?