The OC displayed on your Rego1 indicates an overcurrent. This could be caused by the overload settings not being correctly set or the pump drawing too much current (potentially a blockage). When OC is displayed, the pump will be set offline and the 2nd pump (if dual) will attempt to run. Please revert to section 18 of the O&M manual. If you still experience issues, please contact our Techincal Helpdesk on 0330 9000 999.
Articles in this section
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?
- What does an F3 mean on the AlertMaxx2?
- What do the error and configuration codes mean on a PowerMaxx2?
- Why does my Rego1 control panel show UC?
- I have a P2 on my AlertMaxx2/Rego1, how do I mute it?
- What does F1 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E8 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E7 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E5 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E4 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?