The OC displayed on your Rego1 indicates an overcurrent. This could be caused by the overload settings not being correctly set or the pump drawing too much current (potentially a blockage). When OC is displayed, the pump will be set offline and the 2nd pump (if dual) will attempt to run. Please revert to section 18 of the O&M manual. If you still experience issues, please contact our Techincal Helpdesk on 0330 9000 999.
Articles in this section
- How do I wire an AwareMaxx into an AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- How do I wire in a 6V beacon into the AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- Are stepping relays covered under warranty?
- How much voltage goes down the AlertMaxx2 float?
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 require a separate supply to power it?