Below you will find how the text messages are structured from the TextMax SMS Telemetry. The diagram details what each line of the text message means. For further technical support, please call us on 0330 9000 999.
Articles in this section
- I have an SR on my AlertMaxx2, what does it mean?
- How do I wire an AwareMaxx into an AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- How do I wire in a 6V beacon into the AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- Are stepping relays covered under warranty?
- How much voltage goes down the AlertMaxx2 float?
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
Please sign in to leave a comment.