We don't do this as standard. Should you wish PPS to silicone the covers after servicing, please provide the sealant and we can do it for you. We do not recommend this as standard practice, as it can make access very limited. If we attend on a visit and we cannot access the chambers due to the inability to lift the manhole covers, there will be a charge of £100 (ex. VAT) incurred.
Articles in this section
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 require a separate supply to power it?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2 have to be put in a fire proof cupboard?
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?
- What does an F3 mean on the AlertMaxx2?
- What do the error and configuration codes mean on a PowerMaxx2?