We don't do this as standard. Should you wish PPS to silicone the covers after servicing, please provide the sealant and we can do it for you. We do not recommend this as standard practice, as it can make access very limited. If we attend on a visit and we cannot access the chambers due to the inability to lift the manhole covers, there will be a charge of £100 (ex. VAT) incurred.
Articles in this section
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?
- What does an F3 mean on the AlertMaxx2?
- What do the error and configuration codes mean on a PowerMaxx2?
- Why does my Rego1 control panel show UC?
- I have a P2 on my AlertMaxx2/Rego1, how do I mute it?
- What does F1 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E8 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E7 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E5 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E4 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?