We don't do this as standard. Should you wish PPS to silicone the covers after servicing, please provide the sealant and we can do it for you. We do not recommend this as standard practice, as it can make access very limited. If we attend on a visit and we cannot access the chambers due to the inability to lift the manhole covers, there will be a charge of £100 (ex. VAT) incurred.
Articles in this section
- How do I install and setup the blue finger float on my AlertMaxx2?
- What do the LED codes mean on my PowerMaxx?
- How do I reset the service light/indicator on the AlertMaxx?
- Can I change my Direct Debit payment date?
- What information do I need to provide for setting up a Wi-Fi (WiFi) monitored plan and how does the network need to be setup?
- What is a standard pump station?
- What does 51 mean on my AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What's included in a service?
- Why have you not supplied discharge pipework when we delivering the chambers to site?
- What is dynamic servicing?