The AlertMaxx2 uses 'NC' (Normally Closed) circuitry for activating the high level alarm. If the circuit opens, the alarm will sound after approx. 10-15 seconds. An F1 will be displayed on the screen and the alarm will sound. The sounder can be muted by pressing RESET.
Articles in this section
- How do I install and setup the blue finger float on my AlertMaxx2?
- What do the LED codes mean on my PowerMaxx?
- How do I reset the service light/indicator on the AlertMaxx?
- Can I change my Direct Debit payment date?
- What information do I need to provide for setting up a Wi-Fi (WiFi) monitored plan and how does the network need to be setup?
- What is a standard pump station?
- What does 51 mean on my AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What's included in a service?
- Why have you not supplied discharge pipework when we delivering the chambers to site?
- What is dynamic servicing?