To connect an external device simply link out the IN and +6V (shown below), then use the NO and GND to wire in the device in question. Black (-) to GND and red (+) to NO. If the device is to be powered by the AlertMaxx2, the device should only require a 6V supply.
Articles in this section
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 require a separate supply to power it?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2 have to be put in a fire proof cupboard?
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?
- What does an F3 mean on the AlertMaxx2?
- What do the error and configuration codes mean on a PowerMaxx2?