The E9 error code means the mother PCB cannot talk to the panel PCB (mounted on the lid). The most common cause of this is a faulty ribbon cable which could have been broken during installation. Please contact PPS on 0330 9000 999 for further technical assistance.
Articles in this section
- How do I wire an AwareMaxx into an AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- How do I wire in a 6V beacon into the AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- Are stepping relays covered under warranty?
- How much voltage goes down the AlertMaxx2 float?
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 require a separate supply to power it?