This means the battery is so depleted that the unit cannot start up correctly. Please ensure mains power is present and allow the battery to charge for at least 6 hours. If the unit does not function correctly after this period, a new battery will be required. Please contact us on 0330 9000 999 to purchase a new battery.
Articles in this section
- I have an SR on my AlertMaxx2, what does it mean?
- How do I wire an AwareMaxx into an AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- How do I wire in a 6V beacon into the AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- Are stepping relays covered under warranty?
- How much voltage goes down the AlertMaxx2 float?
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
Please sign in to leave a comment.