The AlertMaxx2 uses normally closed circuitry. The pendant floats normally shipped with the AlertMaxx2 have 3 cores (brown, blue and black) - the brown cable should be disregarded and isolated. Please always check with a multimeter to ensure you have the correct polarity for the NC (normally closed) circuit.
Articles in this section
- How do I install and setup the blue finger float on my AlertMaxx2?
- What do the LED codes mean on my PowerMaxx?
- How do I reset the service light/indicator on the AlertMaxx?
- Can I change my Direct Debit payment date?
- What information do I need to provide for setting up a Wi-Fi (WiFi) monitored plan and how does the network need to be setup?
- What is a standard pump station?
- What does 51 mean on my AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What's included in a service?
- Why have you not supplied discharge pipework when we delivering the chambers to site?
- What is dynamic servicing?