The AlertMaxx2 uses normally closed circuitry. The pendant floats normally shipped with the AlertMaxx2 have 3 cores (brown, blue and black) - the brown cable should be disregarded and isolated. Please always check with a multimeter to ensure you have the correct polarity for the NC (normally closed) circuit.
Articles in this section
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 require a separate supply to power it?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2 have to be put in a fire proof cupboard?
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?
- What does an F3 mean on the AlertMaxx2?
- What do the error and configuration codes mean on a PowerMaxx2?