The AlertMaxx2 uses normally closed circuitry. The pendant floats normally shipped with the AlertMaxx2 have 3 cores (brown, blue and black) - the brown cable should be disregarded and isolated. Please always check with a multimeter to ensure you have the correct polarity for the NC (normally closed) circuit.
Articles in this section
- I have an SR on my AlertMaxx2, what does it mean?
- How do I wire an AwareMaxx into an AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- How do I wire in a 6V beacon into the AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- Are stepping relays covered under warranty?
- How much voltage goes down the AlertMaxx2 float?
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
Please sign in to leave a comment.