This means the unit is restarting. If this happens over and over again, ensure the mains power supply is on and allow the battery to charge for another 2-3 hours. If the restart beep continues, the battery will need to be replaced. This is usually caused by someone allowing the battery to drain completely flat without mains power.
Articles in this section
- Commercial Services Brochure
- Domestic Servicing Brochure
- How do I adjust the float arm on a V3, V4, V6 pump?
- How do I install and setup the blue finger float on my AlertMaxx2?
- What do the LED codes mean on my PowerMaxx?
- How do I reset the service light/indicator on the AlertMaxx?
- What are the U Menu (U-Menu) functions?
- Can I change my Direct Debit payment date?
- What information do I need to provide for setting up a Wi-Fi (WiFi) monitored plan and how does the network need to be setup?
- What is a standard pump station?