This means the unit is restarting. If this happens over and over again, ensure the mains power supply is on and allow the battery to charge for another 2-3 hours. If the restart beep continues, the battery will need to be replaced. This is usually caused by someone allowing the battery to drain completely flat without mains power.
Articles in this section
- How do I install and setup the blue finger float on my AlertMaxx2?
- What do the LED codes mean on my PowerMaxx?
- How do I reset the service light/indicator on the AlertMaxx?
- Can I change my Direct Debit payment date?
- What information do I need to provide for setting up a Wi-Fi (WiFi) monitored plan and how does the network need to be setup?
- What is a standard pump station?
- What does 51 mean on my AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What's included in a service?
- Why have you not supplied discharge pipework when we delivering the chambers to site?
- What is dynamic servicing?