This means the unit is restarting. If this happens over and over again, ensure the mains power supply is on and allow the battery to charge for another 2-3 hours. If the restart beep continues, the battery will need to be replaced. This is usually caused by someone allowing the battery to drain completely flat without mains power.
Articles in this section
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?
- What does an F3 mean on the AlertMaxx2?
- What do the error and configuration codes mean on a PowerMaxx2?
- Why does my Rego1 control panel show UC?
- I have a P2 on my AlertMaxx2/Rego1, how do I mute it?
- What does F1 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E8 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E7 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E5 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E4 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?