This means the unit is restarting. If this happens over and over again, ensure the mains power supply is on and allow the battery to charge for another 2-3 hours. If the restart beep continues, the battery will need to be replaced. This is usually caused by someone allowing the battery to drain completely flat without mains power.
Articles in this section
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 require a separate supply to power it?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2 have to be put in a fire proof cupboard?
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?
- What does an F3 mean on the AlertMaxx2?
- What do the error and configuration codes mean on a PowerMaxx2?