- 18 months from date of sale.
- 18 months from date of commissioning (if done by PPS).
- 24 months from date of sale.
- 24 months from date of commissioning (if done by PPS).
Please note, the manufacturer’s warranty will be restarted (18 months for pumps & 24 months for electronic accessories) from the date of commissioning, providing the following conditions are met:
- The equipment must be serviced on a yearly basis (every 12 months) or as per the commissioning engineer’s recommendations.
If a warranty is reported to PPS and the equipment has not been serviced every 12 months by PPS or a 3rd party (proof required), PPS reserve the right to invoice a warranty inspection charge and any parts required.
The PPS warranty only covers any defects in workmanship, construction or material. This warranty does not cover, defects caused by incorrect installation, installer error, abnormal working conditions, misuse or neglect. Batteries and other consumable items (i.e. stepping relays) that age under normal working conditions are not covered under the warranty and remain fully chargeable.
We exclude all liability for any consequential or other damage or losses that may occur. We will not be liable if the pumping system fails due to it having been incorrectly specified (e.g. where a pump is subjected to flow rates higher than recommended or where a pump is used to discharge inappropriate fluids/solids, such as building debris or materials).