Discharge runs are site specific and we are unaware of the planned route for the discharge pipe and cannot know how many lengths of pipe and number of bends, sockets etc. will be required.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my Direct Debit payment date?
- What information do I need to provide for setting up a Wi-Fi (WiFi) monitored plan and how does the network need to be setup?
- What is a standard pump station?
- What does 51 mean on my AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What's included in a service?
- Why have you not supplied discharge pipework when we delivering the chambers to site?
- What is dynamic servicing?
- What is remote monitoring and SideWinder Tech?
- How long will a PowerMaxx run a pump for?
- Do you have a Facebook page?