The UC displayed on your Rego1 indicates an undercurrent. This occurs when a pump is requested and does not receive any current within 3 seconds, indicating a potential problem with the pump. When UC is displayed, the 2nd pump (if dual) will attempt to run. Please revert to the O&M manual. If you still experience issues, please contact our Techincal Helpdesk on 0330 9000 999.
Articles in this section
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?
- What does an F3 mean on the AlertMaxx2?
- What do the error and configuration codes mean on a PowerMaxx2?
- Why does my Rego1 control panel show UC?
- I have a P2 on my AlertMaxx2/Rego1, how do I mute it?
- What does F1 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E8 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E7 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E5 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?
- What does E4 mean on an AlertMaxx2/Rego1?