The AlertMaxx2/Rego1 cannot communicate with the PowerMaxx, the units will continue to work correctly but data will not be transmitted. Sometimes this is only temporary and will rectify itself. If the issue persists for longer than 24 hours, please contact PPS to rectify the cabling on 0330 9000 999.
Articles in this section
- Are stepping relays covered under warranty?
- How much voltage goes down the AlertMaxx2 float?
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 require a separate supply to power it?
- Does the AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2 have to be put in a fire proof cupboard?
- How do I swap my current AlertMaxx wiring to install an AlertMaxx2?