We don't do this as standard. Should you wish PPS to silicone the covers after servicing, please provide the sealant and we can do it for you. We do not recommend this as standard practice, as it can make access very limited. If we attend on a visit and we cannot access the chambers due to the inability to lift the manhole covers, there will be a charge of £100 (ex. VAT) incurred.
Articles in this section
- I have an SR on my AlertMaxx2, what does it mean?
- How do I wire an AwareMaxx into an AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- How do I wire in a 6V beacon into the AlertMaxx2 or Rego1?
- Are stepping relays covered under warranty?
- How much voltage goes down the AlertMaxx2 float?
- What do the LED codes mean on my AlertMaxx?
- How do I connect to the Rego1 volt free relay?
- When installing my AlertMaxx2, I get a constant F1 code, why?
- How do I install a Dual V3, AlertMaxx2 and PowerMaxx2?
- What type RCBO should I use?